As technology advances, our beloved homes become smarter with each new gadget and appliance we add to them. A few years ago we were surprised to discover how smartphones and laptops or tablets changed our lives. Have been and still are a lot of things you can do with your smartphones or your PC. This was an incredible invention, but over the last few years, hundreds of manufacturers have tried to discover and develop unbelievable inventions that will make you abandon your daily life. Therefore, if you are interested in discovering house cleaning gadgets that will revolutionize your life, this is the right place to be.
More Than Just Vacuuming
This article is about intelligent devices and smart gadgets. As such, when we talk about nowadays vacuum cleaners, we think about something that uses an advanced technology that helps it move and clean on its own. Some of these devices can even automatically detect obstacles and avoid stairs. However, finding the best vacuum cleaner on the market is quite difficult as there are plenty of robots out there that can help you with the tedious chore of cleaning your carpets and floors. As mentioned above most of the latest models use an innovative technology and are equipped with a plethora of impressive features.
What would you say about a vacuum cleaner that can be controlled and programmed with a smartphone? This is truly impressive and unusual. However, before purchasing an advanced vacuum robot, there are a few factors to consider in order to make the right choice.
- First of all, you must have a budget and you need to decide on your budget. While some models cost $300 on others you can spend as much as $1500.
- Once you have decided on your budget, it is important to consider the performance and the features of the device. For example, if you have pets, make sure you opt for a model that can deal with this aspect.
- Another important aspect to take into account when shopping around for a vacuum cleaner for the first time is the battery life. Choose a device with a larger battery as these ones are capable of cleaning your home better than models with a short battery life that can stop in the middle of the cleaning cycle.
There are many things to consider when shopping around for a cleaner, and the ones outlined above are only a few of the multiple factors you need to consider when making a purchase.
Good reasons you need an air purifier
If you are looking to purchase something that can help you keep your home clean and protect you against the effects of pollution, an air purifier is the best choice you can make. It is able to capture dust, pet dander, and pollen, and it can even be used to eliminate bacteria, mold spores, dust mites and viruses. With the right filter media, an air purifier can create a safe habitat even for those who suffer from asthma or allergies and Optima Insitute research points out that there are plentiful systems out today that are able to impact air quality positively for sensitive individuals in need of clean air indoors. In fact, the main purpose of this device is to revitalize your environment by cleaning the air, so if it is manufactured with the latest and best technologies and filter media, regardless of the level of air pollution indoors, it will solve your issues.
If this is enough to convince you to buy an air purifier, the next step is to find the right one for your needs. Like any other gadget, air purifiers use innovative technology and come with a myriad of features designed to surprise you. However, the market is overflowing with a broad array of models, so finding the best model could be a back-breaking task. Therefore, before investing in a purifier, there are a few things to take into account.
- First of all, you need to consider your room size. Yes, we are talking about the room where you will put the device. Keep in mind that a larger room will require a higher-capacity unit.
- Furthermore, you need to do some research about the HEPA filters and buy a device that is equipped with these types of filters as they are able to eliminate dust, pollen, pet dander, and other allergens.
- You should also opt for a device that uses charcoal or active carbon filters. They are designed to eliminate odor by absorbing unwanted smells, smoke and other irritants.
There are many other things to consider, therefore before making a purchase do some research and read some reviews as they could be extremely helpful.
What about a robotic mop?
Another interesting invention that will make your home look spotless is a robotic mop. Aside from vacuuming and cleaning the floors, it can release soothing scents as well. There are many models on the market, but our favorite one is a Japanese model, called Mopet Robot Mop. It looks like a vacuum cleaner, but it has some microfiber fur coat that cleans your floor of dirt and dust. The best part is that it can be removed and machine washed. It is powered by 4 AA batteries and it is available in two colors, pink and brown. What we really like about this gadget is its small size. It is so small that it can easily squeeze into the tightest places and corners.
Tech is in a constant state of evolution, and this is easily seen in gadgets and devices that we use on a daily basis, making our chores easier and improving life quality as a whole. Whether you opt to keep the floors clean and shiny with the use of a robot vacuum and mop or you pay more attention to the air purity side of things by using an air purifier, what’s a certainty is that these devices are a must in the modern world we live in. Nothing is the same, we lead busier lives and are in need of extra help, and with the issue of indoor pollution being now more serious than ever, it’s lucky that we can rely on smart gadgets to save the day.